Payment is required at the time of service. Insurance is not accepted, however, a superbill can be provided to submit to your insurance company for reimbursement (PPO's only. Amount varies per plan.)
Naturopathic Fees (TeleHealth or In-Person)
- Initial Naturopathic TeleHealth visit: $295
- Follow up Naturopathic TeleHealth Appointments: $185
The approximate time spent on the first Naturopathic appointment is 90 minutes. Follow up visits can last from 30 minutes to 60 minutes. Telephone consultations are available for those who have had a first visit appointment. Standard rates apply.
Acupuncture/Chinese Herb Fees
- Comprehensive Initial Acupuncture visit: $125
- Follow up Acupuncture/Chinese Herbal Consultation: $100
Acupuncture visits normally last 45 to 60 minutes, and slightly longer for the first visit.
- Personal Check
- Health Savings Account cards/Flex Spending cards
- Payment Plan
- Your health should be a priority. If financial problems are a concern, a payment plan may be arranged.
Dr. Minna Yoon, ND, L.Ac.
Schedule a naturopathic or acupuncture appointment HERE.
For supplement orders or reorders, click HERE.
EXISTING PATIENTS: IF YOU HAVE A PERSONAL MEDICAL QUESTION, PLEASE UTILIZE THE CHARM EHR, OR SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT.